Trio of Helix Stacking Rings
When it comes to jewelry, sometimes less is more. That's certainly the case with these dainty stacking rings. Made from sterling silver, 14k gold fill, or 14k rose gold fill, they are eachthin and delicate, with a simple hammered texture. But what makes them truly special is how they can be worn: as a set of three, in any combination of metals. Whether you choose to mix and match or keep it coordinated, these rings are sure to add a touch of understated elegance to any outfit. And with sizes ranging from 2 to 12, they make the perfect gift for anyone on your list. So whether you're looking for a treat for yourself or someone else, these versatile stacking rings are sure to please.
Wear them all for a super-awesome bold look, divide them on separate fingers, or only wear one or two. These stacking rings come with endless possibilities, and also look great stacked with some of my other stacking rings! Made from solid 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, and 14K Rose Gold Fill.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, and 14K Rose Gold Fill
- Ring Size: Made-to-order in your size
- Ring Band Width: 1.5mm each
- Sold Per: Set of 3
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look:
Trio of Helix Stacking Rings
Glowing Golden Reviews
OUR GOLDEN REVIEWS WILL MAKE YOU A BELIEVER