July 1st, 6PM - 10PM, DOWNTOWN ODESSA
Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry is excited to be one of the first to offer Permanent Jewelry (Forever Jewelry) in the West Texas area! If you're looking for permanent jewelry in or around Odessa, Texas or Midland, Texas, we'd love to help you! Custom fit to your wrist and welded shut so it stays on forever (or as long as you want it!)
Let's Get Zapped!
Zapped With Melanie Permanent Jewlery
Permanent Jewelry is the latest trend that features custom fit, welded on chains in the form bracelets anklets, necklaces, or rings - no clasp needed! There is no clasp, so the jewelry stays on forever - or until you decide to remove it.
Permanent Jewelry is symbolic of a special promise or commitment - think of it as the perfect forever friendship bracelet! This makes permanent jewelry the perfect bonding experience for you and your favorite ladies or your significant other.
This process is easy and fun - treat yourself, bring a friend to get matching bracelets, or surprise someone with a special gift that will last. Bring your boyfriend, girlfriend, BFF, mom, sister, etc for a fun experience or to commemorate a special occasion!
Whether you're looking for a unique fashion statement or a way to commemorate a special occasion, Permanent Jewelry is the perfect choice. Made from high-quality materials, each piece is carefully crafted to ensure a comfortable and stylish fit.
With so many different designs to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect chain for you. And because they're welded on, you'll never have to worry about losing them!
So what are you waiting for? Get Zapped With Melanie today!
Max of 2 people per appointment
- We can take up to 2 people per appointment. Bring your boyfriend, girlfriend, BFF, mom, sister, etc for a fun experience or to commemorate a special occasion! There is no limit on how many pieces per appointment, so go wild! We love stacking on the chains for a minimalist, yet bold multi-piece look!
- Want to book a party for more than 2 people? Please book consecutive appointments (EX: 4 people would need 2 appointment time slots).
- Want to book a party and have the permanent jewelry come to you? Contact us! We will bring everything to your location and set up a permanent jewelry party for you and your guests! We require a non-refundable $100 deposit to book your party. Permanent jewelry applications are a separate fee per-person.
Zapped With Melanie appointments are held in my home studio in Odessa, Texas, which is upstairs. The address will be provided when you book an appointment. If you have issues with stairs, please let me know!
Is a deposit required to book an appointment?
- Yes, a non-refundable deposit of $20 is required to book a permanent jewelry appointment. This $20 is credited back toward your permanent jewelry purchase on the date of your appointment. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours or more before your original appointment time to avoid losing your deposit. No shows & appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment time forfeit the deposit.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Certain chain styles are not guaranteed.
Do you offer re-welds / repairs?
- Yes! We offer FREE repairs within 30-days of your original appointment. After 30-days, there is a $20 fee for re-welds / repairs.
- If you need to remove your permanent jewelry or if your welded jewelry comes off for any reason, put the broken chain in a safe place and schedule a repair when you're ready to have it welded back on. Just select the "Re-weld" option when booking an appointment!
- Don't forget to bring the broken chain to your appointment so it can be reattached or recycled (if too damaged for a repair).
- If your jewelry is not in its original form or has been stretched beyond repair, a new piece may need to be purchased. Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry is not responsible for lost jewelry.
Zapped With Melanie
Book Your Appointment
Made from chain that is welded together instead of closed with a clasp, permanent jewelry is tough enough for your every-day adventures, yet delicate enough to forget you’re even wearing it.
Celebrate a special occasion or milestone for yourself, or make a memory with someone special and experience the simple magic of jewelry perfectly tailored to you.
Permanent Jewelry FAQ
Check out out FAQ below for answers to the most common questions about permanent jewelry.