Long Red Jasper Necklace
This necklace is a show-stopper. The long, earthy Red Jasper gemstone is set in a Sterling Silver setting with a pinned hinge. The natural colors and patterns of the Jasper are eye-catching and beautiful. The necklace is elegant and earthy all at once. It's perfect for someone who loves nature, earthy colors, and raw, natural beauty. The necklace is handmade with love and attention to detail. It's a one-of-a-kind piece that you'll cherish forever.
The Jasper is set within a carefully crafted 'pinned' or 'hinge' setting.
Red Jasper is an opaque, microcrystalline variety of Quartz with large, grainy crystals. It occurs in nodules or as fillings in fissures and may be found all over the world. Its vibrant red to terracotta red-brown is due to high iron content, and may contain other minerals or impurities that create rich patterns.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Stone: Jasper
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Chain Length: 30 Inches
- Stone Size: 25mm x 40mm
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look:
Red Garnet Gemstone Stud Earrings
$32.00Out of stock
Long Red Jasper Necklace
Our Golden Reviews
Read Our Golden Reviews and Make Your Move.
Your satisfaction is our top priority! We've got you!
Ready to Gift
Beautiful branded packaging, perfect for special occasions.
On every USA order.