Gold Dot Pull Through Earrings
Our Gold Dot Pull Through Earrings have a stylish mixed metal design of sterling silver and solid 14K gold. These small hook threader earrings have a minimalist sparkle with their modern, thin wire hook design. The perfect accessory for any outfit, these earrings give off a hint of shimmer and shine that won't overshadow the rest of your look. Whether you're wearing something elegant to a special event or just something casual for a day out, these earrings will add an extra touch of class. Plus, they're so lightweight and easy to wear that you'll hardly even notice you're wearing them!
We believe in Making Every Moment Golden by creating jewelry that doesn't just look beautiful but is also comfortable and wearable. Our Gold Dot Pull Through Earrings perfectly meet this criteria - they're stylish, sophisticated, and sure to be a timeless trend.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver and recycled solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Size: 20mm length x 3mm width, 20 gauge
- Comes With: Silicone earring backs
- Sold Per: Pair
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look: