Fern Disc Necklace. Available in 3 different metals, and 3 different lengths.
MGJ’s original Disc Necklace can be made in solid 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow Gold Fill, or 14K Rose Gold Fill. You can also choose the perfect necklace length that works for you.
MGJ’s Engraved Disc Necklaces are custom-designed and expertly deep-engraved for lasting quality. This means that your design will not wipe-off or wear-off with time.
PRODUCT DETAILS & MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade by me, Melanie Golden, in the USA.
- Round Disc measures 13mm x 13mm (1/2 inch).
- Made from high-quality materials of 14K Yellow Gold Fill, 14K Rose Gold Fill, or Sterling Silver.
- Chain length: Choose from 16", 18" or 20".
- Necklaces are custom-designed and deep-engraved.
- CHAIN LENGTH: Choose your chain length from the drop-down menu. You can choose from 16in, 18in, or 20in chain lengths.
- MATERIAL: Choose your metal from the drop-down menu. You can choose Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow Gold Fill, or 14K Rose Gold Fill.
This product is made-to-order and ships within 1-2 weeks.
MGJ offers FREE domestic shipping, which takes about 3-5 days. Faster shipping options are available upon checkout.
Your jewelry will arrive packaged in a MELANIE GOLDEN JEWELRY monogrammed jewelry box to ensure protection during shipping and ease of gifting with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and I will be happy to include additional boxes.
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals. To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling. Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.