No piercing? No problem! Don't let a lack of piercings get you down - this ear cuff is here to save the day! It's sturdy, sleek, and totally simple to slide onto your ear. And if you need a tighter fit, just give it a gentle squeeze. Plus, we're all about customization - choose from sterling silver, 14k gold fill, or 14k rose gold fill. And the best part? Each cuff is handmade just for you, so you can be sure it's perfect. No piercings, no problem - our ear cuff has got you covered in style!
Sold as singles.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, OR 14K Rose Gold Fill
- Size: 12mm, and adjustable to find your best fit!
- Adjustable?: Yes
- Sold Per: Single Earring
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look: