These tiny and adorable pinecone earrings are perfect for the colder months with the festive spirit of fall, autumn, and winter. Simple, adorable, and irresistible.
The Silver Pinecone Earrings are made from brass, silver plated brass, and 925 Sterling Silver.
SEASONAL FASHION | Welcome the season in style. The pinecone is a popular fall emblem and symbol. These Tiny Pinecone Earrings with leaves can be worn throughout the Fall & Autumn to work, school, dinners or parties to celebrate the changing seasons. Throughout history, pinecones have been a symbol of human enlightenment, resurrection, eternal life and regeneration.
- Earrings measure approximately 1 inch long, including the ear wires.
- The Gold Pinecone Earrings are made from Brass, gold plated brass, and 14K Gold Fill.
- The Silver Pinecone Earrings are made from brass, silver plated brass, and 925 Sterling Silver.
- The ear hook on the silver earrings is 925 Sterling Silver to prevent irritation to the ears.
- The ear hook on the gold earrings is 14K Gold Fill to prevent irritation to the ears.
Your jewelry will arrive packaged in a pretty jewelry box to ensure protection during shipping and ease of gifting with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements.
14K Gold Fill
Gold-filled jewelry, also known as "rolled gold", is composed of a solid layer of gold bonded with heat and pressure to brass. Gold-filled items, even with daily wear, can last up to 30 years. Gold-filled items are 50 times thicker than regular gold plating.