I created these smooth and polished cartilage earrings from solid Sterling Silver. The earrings feature a post at the top of the earring which allows the earring to "fall" down your ear from your cartilage piercing along the outer curve of your ear. The earrings could also be worn as regular dangle lobe earrings. You can choose to purchase one earring (single), or two earrings (pair).
The friction style earring posts (also known as "studs") feature a groove that helps provide maximum hold on the earring back. Sterling Silver butterfly ear nuts are included. Earring Backs: The sterling silver friction ear nuts that are included with these earrings feature a textured face that helps keep the earring from rotating while worn. Simply push the nut onto the post. The friction between the wings holds the earring securely in place.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Ready to ship.
- Earring posts are 22 gauge.
- Earrings measure approximately 2.5mm wide by 25mm long.
- Earrings are made entirely from solid Sterling Silver.
- Earrings come with Sterling Silver butterfly backs and rubber ear stoppers.