finding the Right bracelet length
Wearing a bracelet that fits just right is a key factor in ensuring maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Wearing an ill-fitting bracelet can lead to a range of issues. Imagine the discomfort caused by a bracelet that is too tight, digging into your skin and leaving marks. On the other hand, a loose bracelet can slip and slide, causing irritation with the possability of losing your jewelry.
By finding the perfect fit, you'll ensure both comfort and visual appeal, allowing your jewelry to shine and accentuate your unique style.
If you don’t know your bracelet size, here are a few options to help you out
Melanie Golden Jewelry strives to offer as many bracelet lengths as possible to accommodate anyone, and we can offer other sizes upon request. We use extremely accurate sizing methods to get you the best possible fit.
Printable At-Home bracelet Sizer
- Melanie Golden Jewelry offers a print-at-home digital download bracelet sizer. Find your perfect fit from the comfort of your home! Our convenient digital download for an at-home printable sizer is the ultimate tool for accurate bracelet sizing without ever leaving your couch. Say goodbye to the guesswork and hello to jewelry that fits like a dream! With our printable bracelet sizer, finding your perfect fit is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply download the file, print it out, and follow the simple instructions.
Measure your wrist
- Use a tape measure, or if you do not have one, use a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- If you are using a strip of paper, ribbon or cord, mark the end of the strip and then measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
- You should be able to fit two fingers comfortably between the bracelet and your wrist. Depending on your personal preference whether you like a snug fit, comfort fit, or a loose fit, you may need to move up or down a size accordingly to suit your preference.
- How to measure for the desired bangle size: Our bangle size chart shows the total bangle circumference measured in inches. To get the correct bangle size, it is important to measure your hand circumference.
- Measuring your Hand: To measure the hand circumfrence, position your fingers as though putting on a bangle, with the thumb and fingertips together in a pinch. Wrap a measuring tape or string around the knuckles including the thumb knuckle. The measurement where the tape measure overlaps is your bangle size. If using string, mark the spot where the string meets on your hand and then measure the length against a ruler. Use the chart below to find your bangle size by matching your measurement against "Wrist Circumference".
|Bangle Size (USA)
Get professionally measured
- Another option is to visit a local jeweler so that they can measure your bracelet size.