Jewelry Sizing Guide
Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry strives to offer as many bracelet sizes as possible to accommodate anyone, and can offer other sizes upon request. We use extremely accurate sizing methods to get you the best possible fit.
If you don’t know your bracelet size, there are a few options to help you out.
- Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry now offers a print-at-home digital download bracelet size guide HERE.
- Another option to find your size is by visiting a local jeweler so that they can measure you.
- A third option is to measure your wrist.
Measuring your wrist
- Use a tape measure, or if you do not have one, use a strip of paper, ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist where you would normally wear the bracelet.
- If you are using a strip of paper, ribbon or cord, mark the end of the strip and then measure the length against a ruler. This is your wrist size.
- You should be able to fit two fingers comfortably between the bracelet and your wrist. Depending on your personal preference whether you like a snug fit, comfort fit or a loose fit, you may need to move up or down a size accordingly to suit your preference.
How to measure for the desired bangle size
Our bangle size chart shows the total bangle circumference measured in inches. To get the correct bangle size, it is important to measure your hand circumference.
Measuring your Hand
- To measure the hand circumference, position it as though putting on a bangle, with the thumb and fingertips together in a pinch.
- Wrap a measuring tape or string around the knuckles including the thumb knuckle.
- The measurement where the tape measure overlaps is your bangle size.
- If using string, mark the spot where the string meets on your hand and then measure the length against a ruler.
- Use the chart below to find your bangle size by matching your measurement against "Wrist Circumference".
|Bangle Size (US)||Wrist Circumference||Wrist Diameter|
Your satisfaction is our top priority! We've got you!
Ready to Gift
Beautiful branded packaging, perfect for special occasions.
On every USA order.