Custom Initial Disc Necklace
The Custom Initial Disc Necklace is the perfect way to show off your unique style and personality. This beautiful, personalized necklace offers you the opportunity to create something absolutely unique and meaningful! Choose from one to six discs crafted from our three different metal choices: silver, gold, and rose gold. Each disc can be custom engraved with an initial of your choice, or select any symbol from our curated list. The necklace also comes in three different lengths so you can find the perfect fit for you or a loved one. It's a special piece that will serve as a reminder of your individuality and sense of self fashion. With its warm, friendly feel and personal touch, this necklace is sure to shine brightly as part of any jewelry collection.
MGJ's Engraved Disc Necklaces are custom-designed and expertly deep-engraved for lasting quality. This means that your design will not wipe-off or wear-off with time.
- See photo for available fonts, symbols, and design ideas.
- 1 initial or symbol per disc.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, OR 14K Rose Gold Fill
Length: Choose 16in, 18in, or 20in
- Large Disc measures 13mm x 13mm (1/2 inch)
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look: