Glimmer Hoop Earrings
Add a touch of minimalist glamour to your everyday look with our Glimmer Hoop Earrings. These pretty earrings come in gold, rose gold, or silver, and feature a delicate dotted design. They're perfect for adding a bit of shine to your office attire or dressing up a casual weekend outfit. Whether you're running errands or meeting friends for drinks, these earrings add just the right amount of sparkle.
They come in three stunning finishes - gold, rose gold, and silver - so you can choose the perfect pair to match your style. But what really sets these earrings apart is the delicate dotted pattern that runs along the surface. It's a subtle detail that adds just a touch of sparkle and gives these earrings a truly unique look. Whether you're treating yourself or giving them as a gift, the Glimmer Stud Earrings are sure to be a hit!
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, OR 14K Rose Gold Fill
- Size: Small earrings measure about 11mm x 11mm Medium earrings measure about 18mm x 18mm. Large earrings measure about 22mm x 22mm
- Comes With: Friction earring backs and rubber earring backs
- Sold Per: Pair
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look: