Dot Stacking Ring
Introducing our Dot Stacking Rings! These beautiful rings are made from Sterling Silver, 14k Gold Fill, 14k Rose Gold Fill, Solid 14k Gold, or Solid 14k Rose Gold, and feature a unique beaded dot design. They look great worn alone or stacked with other rings, and make the perfect gift for someone special.
Our Dot Stacking Rings are handcrafted with beautiful attention to detail. The rings have a lovely dotted effect all around the band.
Wear them all for a super-awesome bold look, divide them on separate fingers, or only wear one or two. These stacking rings come with endless possibilities, and also look great stacked with some of my other stacking rings. The rings can also be worn as knuckle or midi rings. Simple and easy! These pretty rings are sure to become an everyday favorite! Made from 925 Sterling Silver.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, OR 14K Rose Gold Fill
- Ring Size: Made-to-order in your size
- Ring Band Width: 1.3mm each
- Sold Per: Single Ring
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals.
To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE.
Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look:
Dot Stacking Ring
Glowing Golden Reviews
OUR GOLDEN REVIEWS WILL MAKE YOU A BELIEVER