I created this necklace from a piece of sheet metal that I pierced, sawed, filed, and textured. Set within the center is a beautiful fiery 100% natural Ethiopian Opal gemstone. The stone has shades of blue, green, orange, red, and yellow. The flash/fire in this stone was very hard to photograph, but the stone does have very beautiful flashes.
Chain Style: Round Rolo Chain. This necklace features a Round Rolo Chain. The links that make up Rolo Chain are created from semi-round wire so that each link is wider than the wire thickness. This style of chain is heavy duty and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear, while still retaining a delicate and minimal look.
Natural Opal is comprised of silicon and water and is characterized by and valued for its display of flashing rainbow colors, referred to as the "play-of-color." Opal is the birthstone for October.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Ready to ship.
- Opal measures about 7mm x 12mm.
- Entire pendant measures approximately 11mm x 17mm.
- Necklace measures 18 inches long.
- Necklace is made entirely from Sterling Silver and a 100% natural Ethiopian Opal gemstone.