I created this Ocean Jasper gemstone necklace from a piece of solid Sterling Silver sheet metal that I pierced, sawed, and filed. Set within the center is a beautiful yellow and green Ocean Jasper gemstone framed with a lace pattern.
Ocean jasper (also called 'fish-eye' jasper) is found in a variety of colors. It is remarkable for its round, eye-like mineral formations. Jasper is an aggregate form chalcedony with a microgranular structure.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Ready to ship.
- Gemstone measures about 18mm x 28mm in diameter.
- Entire pendant measures approximately 30mm x 40mm.
- Necklace measures 18 Inches long.
- Necklace is made entirely from solid Sterling Silver and an Ocean Jasper gemstone.