I handmade this beautiful natural Boulder Opal gemstone ring from solid Sterling Silver. The gemstone has been surrounded by a double beaded border. This ring looks great added to one of my stacking ring sets (see last photo as an example)!
Boulder Opal is found in ancient sedimentary rock in Australia. Opal is comprised of silicon and water and is characterized by and valued for its display of flashing rainbow colors, referred to as the "play-of-color."
PRODUCT DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Ready to ship.
- Ring is size 6.
- Ring band width measures about 1.5mm.
- Gemstone measures 9mm x 11mm.
- Entire ring face measures 15mm x 18mm.
- Ring is entirely handmade from solid Sterling Silver and a natural Boulder Opal gemstone.