Permanent Jewelry Appointment
Introducing our newest accessory - Permanent Jewelry! A chain that is custom sized to fit you perfectly, and then welded for a permanent hold. No clasp, no mess!
This process is easy and fun - treat yourself, bring a friend to get matching bracelets, or surprise someone with a special gift that will last forever.
If you're looking for a unique fashion statement or a way to commemorate a special occasion, Permanent Jewelry is the perfect choice. Made from high-quality materials, each piece is carefully crafted to ensure a comfortable and stylish fit.
With so many different designs to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect chain for you. And because they're welded on, you'll never have to worry about losing them!
So what are you waiting for? Get Zapped With Melanie today!
Max of 2 people per appointment
- We can take up to 2 people per appointment. Bring your boyfriend, girlfriend, BFF, mom, sister, etc for a fun experience or to commemorate a special occasion! There is no limit on how many pieces per appointment, so go wild! We love stacking on the chains for a minimalist, yet bold multi-piece look!
- Want to book a party for more than 2 people? Please book consecutive appointments (EX: 4 people would need 2 appointment time slots).
- Want to book a party and have the permanent jewelry come to you? Contact us! We will bring everything to your location and set up a permanent jewelry party for you and your guests! We require a non-refundable $100 deposit to book your party. Permanent jewelry applications are a separate fee per-person.
- Zapped With Melanie appointments are held in my home studio in Odessa, Texas, which is upstairs. The address will be provided when you book an appointment. If you have issues with stairs, please let me know!
Is a deposit required to book an appointment?
- Yes, a non-refundable deposit of $20 is required to book a permanent jewelry appointment. This $20 is credited back toward your permanent jewelry purchase on the date of your appointment. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours or more before your original appointment time to avoid losing your deposit. No shows & appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment time forfeit the deposit.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Certain chain styles are not guaranteed.
Do you offer re-welds / repairs?
- Yes! We offer FREE repairs within 30-days of your original appointment. After 30-days, there is a $20 fee for re-welds / repairs.
- If you need to remove your permanent jewelry or if your welded jewelry comes off for any reason, put the broken chain in a safe place and schedule a repair when you're ready to have it welded back on. Just select the "Re-weld" option when booking an appointment!
- Don't forget to bring the broken chain to your appointment so it can be reattached or recycled (if too damaged for a repair).
- If your jewelry is not in its original form or has been stretched beyond repair, a new piece may need to be purchased. Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry is not responsible for lost jewelry.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Fill, OR 14K Rose Gold Fill
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals. To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE. Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Permanent Jewelry Appointment
Your satisfaction is our top priority! We've got you!
Ready to Gift
Beautiful branded packaging, perfect for special occasions.
On every USA order.