I made this double bangle bracelet from solid Sterling Silver that I shaped, hammered, linked, and forged. A natural blue Rainbow Moonstone gemstone has been bezel set and linked to the bracelets. Perfect for everyday wear. This bracelet also looks great stacked with others!
Rainbow Moonstone is a variety of Labradorite, a member of the feldspar group, and features an iridescent sheen called “labradorescence.” This means that the stone displays colors that change depending on the angle and source of the light striking the stone surface. In Rainbow Moonstone, this characteristic is due to light reflecting from twinning planes within the stone. Ancient Romans believed moonstone to be rays of moonlight transformed into a solid form.
PRODUCT DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Ready to ship.
- Bracelets are considered a 'medium' and the inner diameter measures 2.5 inches.
- Moonstone gemstone measures 12mm x 15mm.
- Bangles measure 2.5mm thick each.
- This listing is for the two linked bangles shown.
- Bangle set is made entirely from solid Sterling Silver and a Rainbow Moonstone gemstone.