I created this necklace from a piece of sheet metal that I pierced, sawed, filed, and textured. Set within the center is a beautiful blue Boulder Opal gemstone.
Chain Style: Round Rolo Chain. This necklace features a Round Rolo Chain. The links that make up Rolo Chain are created from semi-round wire so that each link is wider than the wire thickness. This style of chain is heavy duty and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear, while still retaining a delicate and minimal look.
Boulder Opal is found in ancient sedimentary rock in Australia. Opal is comprised of silicon and water and is characterized by and valued for its display of flashing rainbow colors, referred to as the "play-of-color."
PRODUCT DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
- 100% Handmade in the USA.
- Ready to ship.
- Boulder Opal measures about 8mm x 12mm.
- Entire pendant measures approximately 11mm x 16mm.
- Necklace measures 18 inches long.
- Necklace is made entirely from Sterling Silver and a Boulder Opal gemstone.