The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
In order to fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Melanie Golden, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals. To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling. Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
All of my rings are in standard USA ring sizes. I use extremely accurate sizing methods to get you the best possible fit. The most accurate way to find your true ring size is by visiting a local jeweler so that they can measure you. However, there are also alternative methods such as printable ring sizers available on the internet. If you live outsize of the USA, ring sizes will be different. If you know your ring size, there are conversion charts available online to help you find your USA ring size.
Gold fill is composed of a solid layer of gold bonded to brass. Gold fill items can be worn daily for years without wearing through. Gold filled items are 100,000 times thicker than regular gold plating, and 25,000 times thicker than gold electroplate.
Gold Vermeil (pronounced vur-MAY) is genuine high-quality .925 sterling silver that has been coated in a thick layer of solid 14k gold. Gold Vermeil is perfect for those with metal allergies due to the durable thickness of gold over sterling. It is the best of both worlds—incredible quality at prices that won't break the bank. Vermeil pieces are stamped with the standard sterling silver purity mark (925 or .925), which tells you that the piece is genuine.
Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing which countries and cities/towns choose to charge taxes and customs fees. This is usually on a case-by-case basis, depending on where you live. Anything purchased abroad is subject to being charged customs/duties fees. Generally, a customs fee is charged for processing an import declaration.
Orders places in Texas, USA, will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
With every order I ship, I place a small black anti-tarnish tab inside of the jewelry box. All jewelry, no matter the quality, is prone to tarnish from sitting in the ambient air. To help prevent this, I include this tab with your order to help you keep your jewelry looking beautiful. You can store your jewelry in the box it arrived in with the tab to keep tarnish away. Anti-tarnish tabs provide protection against tarnish for up to 12 months. Tarnish-causing elements are absorbed without emitting damaging gases. These tabs will not leave deposits on jewelry items and are non-toxic and non-abrasive.
See my FAQ "Prevent Jewelry Tarnish" for more information on preventing tarnish.
I do my best to photograph and describe my jewelry as accurately as possible. In no way would I ever knowingly misrepresent any items that I sell. I use a macro lens so you are able to get a closer look at the jewelry detail and color, so some items may appear larger than they actually are in the photos. Additional photos are available for most pieces showing the jewelry held or worn on a models hand to help you get a better idea of the size of the jewelry. Also, all sizes and measurements are listed under the item description. Please remember, your monitor color settings may be different than mine, so colors could possibly appear slightly different. I use very accurate white balance settings to show you the most realistic colors possible.
I accept returns and exchanges within thirty (30) days of purchase, with the exception of custom or personalized jewelry, which cannot be returned unless damaged.
Please contact me first if you wish to return or exchange an item and I will provide detailed return instructions.
Customer satisfaction is my top priority!
Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. But why mix copper with pure silver? You might think, “oh, sterling silver is not as good as pure silver”. It may not be pure, but sterling silver is mixed to this ratio for very good reasons. Silver oxidizes (tarnishes) quickly, leaving it a yucky brown color. Copper slows down this process. Secondly, pure silver is very soft and can bend or break easily. Adding a more durable metal ensures that your silver jewelry will last a lot longer and look a lot nicer. So really, sterling silver, although not pure, is usually the better option when choosing jewelry.