I created this gorgeous rough uncut purple Amethyst necklace from solid Sterling Silver. Set within the center is a striking deep purple rough Amethyst gemstone. The pendant hangs from a thick rolo chain.
Chain Style: Round Rolo Chain. This necklace features a Round Rolo Chain. The links that make up Rolo Chain are created from semi-round wire so that each link is wider than the wire thickness. This style of chain is heavy duty and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear, while still retaining a delicate and minimal look.
Amethyst displays a deep saturation of dark purple color and is one of the most popular gemstones. Amethyst is the birthstone for February. Amethyst is the best known and most valuable form of quartz. The color of natural amethyst is caused by iron or manganese compound impurities in the mineral and can range from a pale pink to a dark purple. As a crystal, amethyst is credited with relieving stress and promoting peace of mind.
- Ready to ship.
- Gemstone measures approximately 16mm x 20mm.
- Necklace measures 18 Inches long.
- Necklace is made entirely from Sterling Silver and a rough Amethyst gemstone.
Your jewelry will arrive packaged in a MELANIE GOLDEN JEWELRY monogrammed jewelry box to ensure protection during shipping and ease of gifting. Custom gift wrapping can be added on during checkout from the cart page, or by selecting an option from the "Gift Wrapping" section.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
In order to fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Melanie Golden, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
With proper care, your Silver jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals. To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your silver with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling. Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. However, Do not polish fully oxidized black jewelry--doing so will remove the black finish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
All of my rings are in standard USA ring sizes. I use extremely accurate sizing methods to get you the best possible fit. The most accurate way to find your true ring size is by visiting a local jeweler so that they can measure you. However, there are also alternative methods such as printable ring sizers available on the internet. If you live outsize of the USA, ring sizes will be different. If you know your ring size, there are conversion charts available online to help you find your USA ring size.
Gold-filled jewelry, also known as "rolled gold", is composed of a solid layer of gold bonded with heat and pressure to brass. Gold-filled items, even with daily wear, can last up to 30 years. Gold-filled items are 50 times thicker than regular gold plating.
Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing which countries and cities/towns choose to charge taxes and customs fees. This is usually on a case-by-case basis, depending on where you live. Anything purchased abroad is subject to being charged customs/duties fees. Generally, a customs fee is charged for processing an import declaration.
All jewelry is handmade-to-order, unless otherwise stated on the item page. Production time takes around 3-7 business days to be completed. Orders are completed on a first-come-first-serve basis. Ready-to-ship products will be shipped within 1-3 days of placing your order.
Domestic packages (within the USA) are shipped via USPS First Class mail with a tracking number for your convenience. Standard Domestic shipping takes about 3-5 days for delivery. Shipping upgrades are available on the checkout screen. International orders (outside the USA) are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. Standard International shipping takes about 2-6 weeks for delivery. Shipping upgrades are available on the checkout screen.
Orders places in Texas, USA, will be charged 8.25% sales tax.
With every order I ship, I place a small black anti-tarnish tab inside of the jewelry box. All jewelry, no matter the quality, is prone to tarnish from sitting in the ambient air. To help prevent this, I include this tab with your order to help you keep your jewelry looking beautiful. You can store your jewelry in the box it arrived in with the tab to keep tarnish away. Anti-tarnish tabs provide protection against tarnish for up to 12 months. Tarnish-causing elements are absorbed without emitting damaging gases. These tabs will not leave deposits on jewelry items and are non-toxic and non-abrasive.
See my FAQ "Prevent Jewelry Tarnish" for more information on preventing tarnish.
I do my best to photograph and describe my jewelry as accurately as possible. In no way would I ever knowingly misrepresent any items that I sell. I use a macro lens so you are able to get a closer look at the jewelry detail and color, so some items may appear larger than they actually are in the photos. Additional photos are available for most pieces showing the jewelry held or worn on a models hand to help you get a better idea of the size of the jewelry. Also, all sizes and measurements are listed under the item description. Please remember, your monitor color settings may be different than mine, so colors could possibly appear slightly different. I use very accurate white balance settings to show you the most realistic colors possible.
I accept returns and exchanges within thirty (30) days of purchase, with the exception of custom or personalized jewelry, which cannot be returned unless damaged.
Please contact me first if you wish to return or exchange an item and I will provide detailed return instructions.
✸ Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer (you).
✸ Refunds will be processed per policy as soon as the item arrives in its original condition.
✸ I am happy to refund your purchase price but I cannot refund shipping charges. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
✸ Exchanges will be processed per policy as soon as the item is returned in original condition within 3-5 business days.