Chevron Ear Climbers
Introducing Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry Ear Climbers! Our unique and stylish ear climber earrings are the perfect accessory for any outfit! Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or just looking to add a little something extra to your everyday style, these earrings are a must-have!
Each pair of ear climbers is expertly handcrafted from Sterling Silver, and we have multiple styles to choose from so you can find the perfect pair for you! Our minimalist and boho-chic designs are perfect for any fashionista, and they make a great gift for a friend or loved one!
Don't miss out on this must-have jewelry trend - grab a pair of Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry Ear Climbers!
To wear ear climbers, thread the earring post (or pin) all the way through your piercing, as you would a normal earring hook. Then turn the earring upside-down until your earlobe is gripped between the earring's body and the post. Gently squeeze the earring between thumb & forefinger until the climber feels secure.
Handmade in Texas by Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Size: Earrings measure approximately 4mm wide by 15mm long
- Sold Per: Pair
○ FREE domestic shipping, on every USA order.
○ Ready-to-ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship within 1-5 business days.
○ Custom & made-to-order pieces are handmade to order and ship within 4-7 business days.
○ Packaging: Your jewelry will arrive packaged in beautiful branded Melanie Golden Artisan Jewelry jewelry box perfect for special occasions with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Jewelry care information is also included.
○ Multiple Items?: Orders including more than one item may be packaged together in the same jewelry box to prevent excess waste. If you require each item to be packaged separately, please leave a note in the “Note to Seller” box during checkout and we will be happy to include additional boxes for each item.
View our Sizing Guide HERE!
With proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize damage, store your jewelry in an air tight container (such as the box it arrived in) and avoid exposing it to household chemicals. To prevent tarnish, a dulling that naturally occurs when metal reacts with the ambient air, clean your jewelry with polishes or cloths formulated to remove tarnish to keep it bright and sparkling--we sell one HERE. Wearing your jewelry often is the best way to prevent tarnish. All jewelry comes with a black tarnish strip to protect the jewelry from the elements. Keep this sealed with your jewelry to protect it from tarnish for up to a year.
We want you to love your new jewelry! If you aren't totally satisfied, just let us know. We've got you!
Complete the look:
Chevron Ear Climbers
Your satisfaction is our top priority! We've got you!
Ready to Gift
Beautiful branded packaging, perfect for special occasions.
On every USA order.